For Disability Program Attendees
- Download the invisible disabilities trigger lists.
- Use the invisible disabilities overview slides.
- Access “Splat” disability communication resources.
- Reasons to Communicate About Invisible Disabilities
- #Amicasmells: The Movie (a short movie about “getting lost” as a coping skill)
- The Evolution of Splat’s Impact Map <–all the tools are here
- Yes, You are Disabled Enough, and Why You Should Say So
- 11 Pandemic Trends People with Disabilities Want to Keep
- Why Asking “How can I help?” is Problematic (and Tips to Rephrase)
- 4 Things People with Disabilities Find Helpful When We’re “Out in the World”
- My Disability Experience Bullseye
- What Not to Say to Someone with a Hidden Disability
- When Protecting is Passive Shaming
- Classism and Disability
- What “Passing” Means to a Disabled Person
- What’s Your Motivation Style?
- The Link Between Having a Disability and Parenting a Child with a Disability
- Treatment Shaming is a Thing … That We Need to Stop
- 5 Ground Rules for Offering Ideas to People with Hidden Disabilities
- How to Help Me Learn to Say “Yes” Again
- 7 Symptoms of Our Chronic Illnesses that Doctors Forget to Mention
- 6 Ways to Include Universal Design at Your Holiday Event
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Section 504, Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- U.S. Department of Education: Laws & Guidance
- How to Contact Your Elected Officials
For Women’s Workshop Attendees
- Read “A Challenge to Women.”
- Get a shiny new SuperPowerment! booklet.
- Read sexual assault safety tips.