For Disability Program Attendees
- Download the invisible disabilities trigger lists.
- Use the invisible disabilities overview slides.
- Access “Splat” disability communication resources.
- Using “Little Things” to Keep Up with Life
- COVID-19 and PTSD: Who’s at Risk, Prevention Tips
- What Not to Say to Someone with a Hidden Disability
- “Mapping” Your Way to Routines and Care
- When Protecting is Passive Shaming
- Classism and Disability
- What “Passing” Means to a Disabled Person
- What’s Your Motivation Style?
- You Need a Splatquake Kit!
- “There’s always something with you.”
- The Link Between Having a Disability and Parenting a Child with a Disability
- Treatment Shaming is a Thing … That We Need to Stop
- 5 Ground Rules for Offering Ideas to People with Hidden Disabilities
- 7 Symptoms of Our Chronic Illnesses that Doctors Forget to Mention
- 6 Ways to Include Universal Design at Your Holiday Event
For Women’s Workshop Attendees
- Read “A Challenge to Women.”
- Get a shiny new SuperPowerment! booklet.
- Read sexual assault safety tips.